1.3

I had accrued 3,330 Diamond Points(Sniper Fury) after months of playing. Logged in today, four hours after my previous log in and my points, rubies, cash, everything was removed. Customer Service is not responding as this has happened now four times.

The missions are too easy and too repetitive. Sniper Fury would be good for someone up to the age of 10 or 11 but older than that it is too easy except getting to the top of the league and they will *** repeatedly before that ever happens.

Customer Service in the past assured me my points "are not gone, you just can't see them but they will be there after the next update." Then there is never a new update so the developers of this game are just in over their heads. They cannot make it challenging enough to prevent players from excellerating through the missions. Then they repeat the same missions for as long as you play it. They introduce a new level and you finish it in one or two days of moderate playing. Then it is over a month before they start advertising the next level and another month before it is actually implemented.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gameloft Sniper Fury Video Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Graphics.

I didn't like: Customer service, Glitchy games, Repetitive levels, Too many to list.

• Sniper Furty
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 22, 2016.

Comments

Ossining, New York, United States #1304147

Not impressed with there product at all. Lost everything after hundreds of hours of playing.

Contact with customer service was terrible. After 5 hours to resolve my problem, I lost everything I put into this game.They told me I violated their game rules after an investigation. They did not even tell me what I did wrong. Contacted more than 5 times and got nowhere.

Just repetitive answers and no help.I hope for all the time I put into there game . I hope they replace their service people.