2.4

Gameloft is a company that provides "free" games like Dungeon Hunter 5 to little kids and general public on line.Then they lure players to make in game purchases to advance in game.

After they make sure the players are addicted to game they start causing issues with game (lost accounts/bans/accusation of cheats, failure to provide proofs for bans..etc).I have detailed proof of what they did to me and my family if needed (emails exchanged with this company, screen shots, witnesses players). Recently (few days ago they banned our game account and took year long items from our account). We worked over a year to get those items and spent over $ 2000 . We already filed a complaint with other agencies and authorities like BBB (ID 11815242).

and local channels. This company takes action on it's own (even things not mentioned in terms and conditions). They did wrong things to many of my friends as well (we have a group on FB and other places). The ignore us and make us suffer all the time.

Also they do not have limit on how long you can play this game which is effecting family ties...school work...work ...etc. They force you to play almost all day and night to keep up and compete or loose.The companies phone # is (800)910-3186.

Please help us and do not allow them to fool you.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gameloft. The most disappointing about gameloft dungeon hunter video game from Gameloft was policies and bans , but reviewer liked playing before they stole items from us. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gameloft.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Gameloft to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gameloft?

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1310445

The screwed me over on Sniper Fury.Played every once in a while to blow off some steam and relax.

Opened up the game a week ago, and BOOM...the you've been banned message.

I emailed back and forth, and all I get is BS.

They are a scam.Screw 'em...I'll find something else to do.