4.0

I was just playing the happily when after a run i was kicked of and banned from the game!WHAT THE *** GAMELOFT!

it has worked just fine since i got it and I had like 20 spider-men and women. and know i can't find were to file a complaint. This game is really fun, in fact i had just put a good 4-star review in the day yesterday and it banned me! but i really like this game it's my favorite game on my phone and it banned me!

i read the customer car thing that gives you info and i clicked on the game on the menu of the website like it said but there was no banned catagory.Please someone help me!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with quality of thier game and stated that there is a room for improvement of thier customer servise is to hard. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of gameloft website. Gameloft needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gameloft website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gameloft.

Had an Experience with Gameloft?

Comments